A Warm Welcome
On this site you will find some information about me and the services I offer.
You will also find information about the different ways I work with people that are interested in personal growth, transformation and healing.
I am a licensed clinical psychologist and a body-oriented psychotherapist that has journeyed through various personal and professional learning over the past 16 years. Broadly, this has included the personal study and application of holistic therapeutic approaches – including those derived from Western clinical and health psychology, meditative and wisdom traditions, and Hakomi, a mindful somatic psychotherapy.
My intention is to share in and guide you on your own journey of self-discovery, transformation, and healing in whatever way is most helpful and personal to you.
I have a special interest and experience in working with:
– Trauma & post-traumatic experiences
– Childhood and early emotional wounding
– Lack of confidence and self-esteem
– Attachment distress and insecurity
– Personal growth and self-actualisation challenges
– Existential crises
– Spiritual problems – including navigating spiritual callings, integration of spiritual experiences, managing spiritual emergencies (all faiths and spiritualities)
– Integrating psychedelic plant medicine experiences (including bad trip and trauma support, integration, shadow integration)
My therapeutic approach to working with people is informed by Eastern and Western psychological systems. The result is an integrative approach that draws on contemplative and wisdom traditions (such as Buddhism), and Western clinical psychological techniques and theory.
Psychotherapy is process whereby one can learn about themselves, and facilitate important change, transformation, and healing over time. These aspects of individual growth can sometimes be confronting, challenging, and take time to integrate properly.
I see my role as a guide to assist you on this journey of unfolding and inner-transformation.
I practice in Cobargo NSW 2546 and online via telehealth.
Ph. 0423 989 261 | Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
B.A. Grad.Dip.Psych.Sci. B.Psych.Sci.(Hons). M.Clin.Psych. M.Res. (Psych).