I am not currently accepting new clients. I maintain membership as a Psychologist with the Australian Psychological Society, the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA), and undertake regular supervision and professional development to align with their best practice principles. I offer evidence-based psychological treatment and support
for a range of emotional health difficulties using a holistic approach. The conditions I have special interest and experience in working with are:
- Early childhood and developmental trauma
- Social Anxiety
- Trauma & Post-traumatic Stress
- Low mood & depression
- Obsessions and compulsion
- Developmental and early life trauma in adult
- Attachment and interpersonal Issues
- Selective mutism
- Fatigue & Burn-out
- Relationship difficulties
- Work and career challenges/transition
- Dealing with guilt
- Lack of meaning or purpose
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Coping with change
- Insomnia & Sleep difficulties
- Adjusting to living with pain, illness, or injury
- Adjusting to terminal illness and anxiety surrounding death
60 minute sessions (Psychological Consultation): $220.00 each (Australian Medicare rebate: $128.40). Online Zoom sessions available (Medicare Rebate will not apply)
I currently mentor students of psychology, meditative and Wisdom traditions, or those interested in Eastern philosophy, I offer free mentorship and training to deepen your personal transformation, reflective and contemplative practices, aligning personal transformation, core values, and consciousness into your work, and general mentorship and career assistance. Please contact me directly at email@example.com for further information.
30-60 minute sessions: Donation based.
Online Zoom sessions available.